ABOUT THE ROLE
The King’s School is seeking to appoint a Marketing Coordinator who be responsible for supporting a variety of tasks that allow the successful execution of planned marketing programmes.
The position of Marketing Coordinator is responsible for:
- Supporting the Marketing Manager to plan, develop and implement marketing and promotional, enrolment and advancement initiatives.
- Developing and maintaining positive relationships with key Executive and management personnel.
- Contributing to the creation of branded print and digital collateral. This might include copy writing, image selection, creative direction, social media posts and proofing of material in line with brand guidelines.
- Assisting with monitoring and reviewing of marketing and promotional initiatives.
- Providing marketing and event related research.
- Assisting with the coordination and execution of events.
- Maintaining adequate stock of printed collateral.
- Ensuring timely delivery of digital collateral.
The School values respect and integrity; responsibility and honesty; compassion and humility; and excellence. As such, we see the importance of recruiting talent aligned to these values.
It is expected that the successful candidate will have:
- Tertiary qualifications, or related experience /or other qualifications in Marketing or Communication or a related discipline.
- Flexibility to attend events outside normal work hours.
- Advanced computer skills in particular, the Microsoft Office suite.
- Previous database experience is highly desirable.
- Energy and creativity.
- An ability to think broadly, plan effectively and work to meet deadlines.
- Outstanding inter-personal skills.
- An ability to be a self-starter and work well independently as well as collegially.
- Clear communication skills.
- High standards of integrity and reliability.
- Strong administrative, organisational and time management skills.
The King’s School, Australia's oldest independent school, is a Christian community that seeks to make an outstanding impact for the good of society. The staff at King's are supportive and enthusiastic professionals, who respect the Christian ethos of the School and contribute in a way that balances the needs of the School and the staff's unique talents and interests.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Human Resources on 9683 8445, quoting Ref No. 853177.
Applications close Friday, 3 May 2019