ABOUT THE ROLE
We are seeking an experienced and passionate Executive Assistant to provide high level administrative and executive support to the Deputy Bursar.
The School values respect and integrity; responsibility and honesty; compassion and humility; and excellence. As such, we see the importance of recruiting talent aligned to these values.
To be successful for this role you will have:
- Demonstrated experience as an Executive Assistant supporting senior leadership roles
- Demonstrated high level written and verbal communication skills to work professionally with parents, staff, students and external stakeholders
- Ability to work autonomously and take initiative with limited instruction
- Advanced skills in the use of Microsoft Office products Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
- Previous experience in the use of a Dictaphone
- Ability to prioritise, meet or exceed deadlines to ensure efficiency
- Strict adherence to discretion, diplomacy, tact and confidentiality
- High level planning and time management skills with the ability to problem solve
- Experience with, or ability to, be able to adapt to new software programs such as Boardworks, Complispace
The King’s School, Australia's oldest independent school, is a Christian community that seeks to make an outstanding impact for the good of society through its students, and by the quality of its teaching and leadership in education. The staff at King's are supportive and enthusiastic professionals, who respect the Christian ethos of the School and contribute in a way that balances the needs of the School and the staff's unique talents and interests.
HOW TO APPLY
For more information about this position, please refer to the position description. To apply for this position, submit your CV and covering letter, demonstrating how you meet the above criteria.
Applications close Wednesday, 17 July 2019
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Minelly Shvily on 02 9683 8445, quoting Ref No. 861204.