ABOUT THE ROLE
Applications are sought from suitable experienced candidates to provide administrative support to the Deputy Head - Co-curricular Senior School, with delegated responsibility for the efficient administration and operation of the Co-curricular program across the Senior Campus.
Please note, this opportunity is a permanent full time opportunity at The King's School in North Parramatta.
The School values humility, honesty, respect, responsibility, integrity, compassion and excellence. As such, we see the importance of recruiting talent aligned with these values.
To be successful for this role you will possess the following essential criteria:
- Experience in administering sport and co-curricular programs in a school environment
- Experience in providing administrative support, the ability to organise and prioritise tasks effectively and the ability to meet deadlines
- Advanced IT skills and experience in Microsoft Office suite
- Demonstrated high level written and verbal communication skills to work professionally with parents, staff, students and external stakeholders
- Ability to work autonomously and take initiative with limited instruction
- Strict adherence to discretion, diplomacy, tact and confidentiality
The King’s School, Australia's oldest independent school, is a Christian community that seeks to make an outstanding impact for the good of society. The staff at King's are supportive and enthusiastic professionals, who respect the Christian ethos of the School and contribute in a way that balances the needs of the School and the staff's unique talents and interests.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this position, please submit a resume and brief covering letter (no longer than two pages) which addresses:
- a) the reason for your interest, and
- b) how your skills and experience suit the role.
To access the position description and/or to find out more information about the role please visit the King’s careers page.
The King's School has a zero-tolerance policy for child abuse and is committed to promoting child safety, the wellbeing of children and protecting children from abuse. To ensure the safeguarding of our students, all employees must have a current Employee Working with Children Check before commencing work. In addition, included throughout the recruitment process are checks of suitability for employment with children.
Applications close 4.00 pm Friday, 14 August 2020.