ABOUT THE ROLE
We are seeking an experienced Audio Visual Technician to support the delivery of audio, visual and lighting services for the School. As the AV Technician you will also provide maintenance, recommendations and planning for the operations and upgrades of AV equipment in performance and event spaces as well as any other non-classroom locations with audio, visual and lighting fixtures.
Please note, this opportunity is a permanent full time opportunity at The King's School in North Parramatta.
The School values humility, honesty, respect, responsibility, integrity, compassion and excellence. As such, we see the importance of recruiting talent aligned with these values.
To be successful for this role, you will need to have the following skills, knowledge and attributes:
- Co-ordinate the preparation requirements of audio and visual presentations for School assemblies, presentations, meetings and other events
- Management of booking schedules, calendar and equipment requirements for events and loan AV equipment
- Tertiary qualifications or accreditation in audio visual technologies (including live AV), lighting design and stage management
- Experience in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Possess high level written, verbal and communication skills
- Team management experience
The King’s School, Australia's oldest independent school, is a Christian community that seeks to make an outstanding impact for the good of society. The staff at King's are supportive and enthusiastic professionals, who respect the Christian ethos of the School and contribute in a way that balances the needs of the School and the staff's unique talents and interests.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this position, please submit a resume and brief covering letter (no longer than two pages) which addresses:
a) the reason for your interest, and
b) how your skills and experience suit the role.
To access the position description and/or to find out more information about the role please visit the King’s careers page.
The King's School has a zero-tolerance policy for child abuse and is committed to promoting child safety, the wellbeing of children and protecting children from abuse. To ensure the safeguarding of our students, all employees must have a current Employee Working with Children Check before commencing work. In addition, included throughout the recruitment process are checks of suitability for employment with children.
Applications close 4.00pm Wednesday, 5 August 2020.